JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar INC, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
Title: Solar Assistant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive newly purchase solar inverter battery from store, charge them and return it back to store.
- Received fault battery and inverter from client at the Gate and take it to workshop.
- Recharge faulty batteries and pass it to Technician for testing
- Carried out some of maintenance on the Tubular batteries, by top up of electrolyte before recharging.
- Carry Out any other duties as assigned.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place,
- participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when
- necessary and adherence to Company policies
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Inverters is a plus.
N40,000.00 Net per month.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the maill