Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an integrated energy service company with a keen interest in diverse areas of power, oil and gas (upstream and midstream) and non-oil sectors.
Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Experienced Professionals
- The Supply Chain Officer is responsible for participating and supporting the Supply Chain Team. This position will facilitate business intelligence activities including blending data analysis, business processes and activities, and technology solutions to enhance business decision-making capabilities.
- This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent analytic skills. This is a full-time position.
- Sourcing Purchase Quotes from suppliers/ Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Collect, analyze and report supply chain trends and data Management.
- Ensure that the schedule of all company vendors is updated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing Quotes to clients.
- Analyze discrepancies in invoices, frame agreements and system reports.
- Monthly tracking and controlling of costs to ensure they are in line with the budget/target.
- Implement and manage relevant systems used in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing.
- Implementation of cost savings initiative in a way that achieves a reduction in operating expense.
- Manage all related stakeholders relationships in a professional manner.
- Project manage various SCI initiatives and deliverables end to end.
- Data Entry on SAP Business 1 and analysis
- Education: B.Sc in Business Administration or B.Eng in any field of Engineering
- 3 – 5 years in Supply Chain Management.
- Professional Memberships: CIPS, CILT
Skills & Knowledge:
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong analytical mind.
- Excellent at working in a multicultural environment, with a good team-building spirit.
- Good attention to detail.
Technical Skills & Competence Requirements:
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of systems and equipment.
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Non-mechanical materials
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Knowledge of regulatory norms on Government taxation, duties, import policies
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and be flexible
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
Deadline: 25th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online