Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Title: Supply Chain Senior Associate
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Support the Head, Supply Chain & Services to implement and ensure the OER Procurement policy and process is adhered to at all times- Review of NTB Memo, TB Memo, BPA Memo, Present Contract Award Recommendation to Tender Board Members for their Approval or Rejection, etc
- Supervise and direct the activities of the Procurement Analyst.
- Negotiate effectively with vendors to achieve a win-win that fosters a healthy relationship with our key suppliers
- Review of contract documents, Negotiate Contract Terms and Pricing, finalizing contracts etc
- Audit and Review JV Partners spend on MMD Activities, Attend NAOC JV Negotiation Meetings
Bids and Tender Administration:
- Issue RFQs/ITTS for Tenders.
Major Responsibility Area: Identify the major duties and tasks accomplished by this position.
- Data Handling: Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Product Purchases: Purchasing goods and services in line with the the Procurement Policy
- Communication with the Suppliers: Via the issuance of RFQs, RFPs, ITTs etc.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality
- Working with team members and Head, Supply Chain and Services to complete duties as needed
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- CIPS Membership (or any other equivalent Supply Chain Professional Body)
- A good 1st degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a reputable University preferably in Business Administration or any other related field with Business/Social Science background
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in supply chain in a structured business environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Sound Knowledge of Oracle ERP System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Result-oriented, creative, lots of initiative & drive, sound ethical values.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Key Performance Indicators:
- Adequate Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team Player
- Sound work Ethics
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-Initiative /Decision Making
- Service Orientation & Social Perceptiveness
- Organizing and Time Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Written/Oral Communication Skills
- People Management Skills
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs