200 + Employees
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s biggest power distribution network, is motivated by a purpose to revolutionize customer experience and be the supplier of choice wherever energy is used. Ikeja Electric powers lives and companies with innovation and an unyielding commitment for quality.
Title: Tax Planning & Management Supervisor
- The position is responsible for assisting the Head, Management Reporting & Tariffs in tax related activities, supervising the compliance, planning, and reporting of taxes.
- Analyse the tax aspects of any agreements made by the company with third parties and advise managers accordingly.
- Co-ordinate different accounting units to ensure proper accounting and reconciliation of taxes.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Filing of all monthly and Annual tax returns including CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing, PAYE etc.
- Work with Treasury to ensure all taxes are paid as at when due.
- Abreast of all tax laws, updates and policies as they affect Ikeja Electric, its Stakeholders and Employees.
- Prepare and send MIS report on the status of all tax related compliance.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Head Management accounting, tariffs, Rates and Regulations or Head of Department.
Your Personal Attributes
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
- Requires between 3 – 5years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledges and Experiences in accounting.
- Have strong and flexible mentoring skills
- Possess Risk Management skill.
- Ability to organize and analyse financial information.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to present a professional business image to customers, employees and vendors.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexible to learn.
- Good written & spoken English communication skills.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Innovative Thinking
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.