Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Title: Team Lead, Outbound
Job ID: 80405288_80329141
Location: Ilupeju Industrial Avenue, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- To cross sell the Bank’s Product and Lead a team of outbound Virtual Bankers on, onboarding of new customers, reactivate dormant accounts, cross sell the bank’s products and services to existing and new customers.
- Improve customer experience and grow the bank’s share of wallet by proactively engaging the customer via Telephone (Avaya)/email for more pocket share.
- To Improve customer perception of the bank’s services by proactively engaging customers via the telephone (outbound & Inbound) and email to understand their individual needs and position a solution (product).
- Cross sells the bank’s products and services to both existing and new customers (onboarding).
- To effectively support and deliver excellent service to Affluent clients by managing client Attrition rate to bring down dormancy rate to the required budget, drive client engagement and channel adoption, proffer wealth and Financial Advisory, engage clients to drive awareness of our Customer Value Proposition to drive customer retention and loyalty.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge & experience in effective service delivery
- Strong Influencing and persuasive skills
- Ability to listen and probe effectively
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs