Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is a management advisory firm that offers high-quality services in process improvement, management, and human resource. MXS Limited was founded to offer its clients top-notch, modern training, team management, and process development services.
Title: Technical Project Manager (Telephony/Telecom)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Experience with project management software tools.
- Familiar with mobile carrier SLA to be delivered within the project.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.