Orintory Energy Limited operates in Nigeria, in the down stream energy sector of the economy, primarily trading in Lubricants, lubricant raw materials (Base oil & Additives), Specialty chemicals and general petroleum products. Orintory Energy Limited was incorporated in Nigeria with an operational base in Lagos. We are a young but fast growing company with a distribution chain across the country and along the west coast of Africa.
Title: Technical Sales Engineer
- A Sales-oriented role with strong engineering / technical bias which requires providing technical solutions to clients in the Oil and Gas sectors.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Establishing new clients for the sale of the company product range
- Maintaining existing relationships of the company and ensuring maximum value both to clients and the company.
- Managing & Interpreting customer expectations
- Technical presentations to clients on product range and demonstrating how products would meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Calculating and closing out customer quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales and margins thereof
- General administration of client accounts
- Providing new business ideas and development.
- Preparation of Reports
- Preparation of annual budget and quarterly Budget performance review.
- Meeting the annual budget target for the year.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the management.
A good First Degree in any of the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer Engineering.
- 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are advised to apply early, as mails will no longer be delivered to the email after the application closing date
- Don’t apply if you are over-qualified for this position.