Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Mwanga is a pioneering tech-driven business assistance and debt recovery outsourcing firm with a mission to be the top African extension of international teams. With a small agile team, we began our pilot operations in 2018 and have expanded remarkably since then in terms of outcomes and team building among important actors for recovery in Nigeria.
Title: Tele-Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages recovery of overdue loan
- Contacting customers daily/weekly and informing them of their overdue loans
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customers feedback daily/weekly
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND. Post – NYSC
- Candidate must be within the age bracket 21 – 33 years
- Previous experience intele-collections, tele-marketing, sales and Customer Service will be an added advantage
- Strong Written, Communication, and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language.
- Performance driven, Agile, Teachable and willing to learn.
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to details and strong listening skills.
- Persuasive, sales/marketing and analytical skills will bean added advantage.
- Proximity to Maryland (candidates should stay around, Mile 12, Ketu, Anthony, Onipan, Ikeja, Fadeyi, and environs)
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.