TechBeaver is a software development startup company currently with the business of providing solutions and services related to web technologies, internet and e-commerce, including to design, develop, maintain, operate internet portals, internet networks, media portals, internet solutions, internet gateways and internet service. We work as designers, developers, testers of all kinds of computer software, computer technology and information technology products including cloud hosted business platforms and computer applications.
Title: UI/UX Intern
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc , Figma)
- Knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Figma and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Deadline: 1st March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.