200 + Employees
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is on a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatisation scheme.
1). Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting the HR Outsourcing Lead in liaising with resourced employees and outsource vendors to drive operational processes and deliver excellent HR services to the company.
- Handle the administrative processing of grievance issues and escalations from third party provider.
- Manage resourced employee’s onboarding process; ensures the appropriate resourced employee’s paperwork (ie identity card) is completed accurately.
- Support in the administration of Performance Management processes for resourced employee’s e.g. performance objective drafting, performance appraisal administration etc.
- Prepare letters, reports and various documents relating to the outsourcing process as required.
- Provide support in the computation of outsourced employees Payroll
- Ensure that resourced employees receive their work tools within specified timelines.
- Coordinate the monthly validation of all currently engaged employees in IE.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements, contract expiration and renewals.
- Oversee the administration of health insurance packages and other benefits such as Leave etc. accrued to the resourced employees.
- Create & maintain database on all resourced employees to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Support the outsourced vendor, organize and host town hall meetings; prepare minutes of meeting and track action points
- Provide necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties and projects as required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2023.
2). Performance Monitoring Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for measuring technical performance, analyzing technical/commercial operation performance, and submitting same for management decision making.
- Drive non- operations performance by tracking strategic technical performance metrics, weekly, Monthly, quarterly and annually
- Assist to prepare and coordinate daily/Monthly performance session for technical group.
- Generate periodic reports, departmental performance statistics across all touch points to inform management decision.
- Partner with the cross functional teams in delivering stable and highly reliable reporting platforms.
- Assist to manage and develop KPIs, Targets and sensitization sessions.
- Ensure that data and statistical models are readily available on request for management decision making.
- Develop a broader Monthly Performance Reviews for the business (Technical side)
- Assists develop and analyze performance models for various technical units.
- Responsible for data spooling, validation and cleansing with a view of presenting reliable data for optimal analysis.
- Generate standard or custom reports as well as carrying out data analysis for review by executives, managers, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders.
- Assist to monitor Performance-related intervention management (PIP) Develop Technical metrics to drive operational performance.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 23rd November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply: