200 + Employees
The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the biggest beverage company, offering over 500 sparkling and still brands to customers. You may further your career at The Coca-Cola Company by working in a demanding and dynamic workplace. We are the world’s largest maker and distributor of nonalcoholic beverages, selling over 1 billion drinks every day. Unleash your full potential with a forward-thinking organization that is well-known and recognized across the world.
1). Manager, Global Marketing Procurement Studio X
Role Location and Description:
- The specific location of these positions and whether relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In cases where relocation is offered, the current mobility policies of the company will apply. Please note that all policies are subject to possible amendment, revision, or discontinuation at the sole discretion of the Company.
- We are leading a transformation in marketing procurement, and The Coca-Cola marketing organization stands as a global exemplar. We are in search of an agile, well-connected manager to lead the next chapter in how we approach our agency relationships.
- The GMP Studio X Champion for The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) will operate as an integral part of the Global Marketing Procurement (GMP) Organization. This role will work closely with marketing teams at global, category, and Operating Unit (OU) levels, as well as with PACS teams and FDS in support of Marketing stakeholders. Additionally, the role will involve collaboration with our Agency Network Partner WPP through Open X and Studio X Hub(s).
- As part of the global Studio X network, support the development of Studio X’s future agenda, incorporating new capabilities and technologies.
- Ensure effective management of Studio X to align with our marketing needs and the global vision of streamlining, standardizing, and digitizing work processed through Studio X, resulting in exceptional value and the efficiency of marketing work and resources.
- Oversee all aspects of Studio X, including leading OU Studio X operations and implementing the OU Studio X agenda while integrating it with the global Studio X network.
- Take ownership of OU Studio X activities, which includes integrating multiple capabilities and ensuring the adherence to established ways of working and tools to execute the Studio X agenda.
- Continually assess and track the performance of Studio X.
- Define and operationalize the Studio X capacity based on aligned workload volume and OU calendar prioritization to execute crucial marketing programs for OUs and global charters. Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, particularly the OU IMX lead, Marketing Operations & Capabilities team.
- Support the Agency Operations Lead by ensuring that all Studio X projects are submitted to Workfront.
- Collaborate with Marketing Ops and Capabilities on internal engagement and communication strategies.
- Coordinate with Marketing Platform Services at the OU level regarding key services and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and assist in troubleshooting.
- Set and communicate performance expectations with WPP and serve as an escalation point to resolve issues.
- This role has a global reach and may often be required to support other OU teams.
- It involves executing a global strategy and recommending strategies and plans that directly impact results.
- As an individual contributor, you will operate with significant autonomy within a complex environment and serve as a subject matter expert within the organization. You will also manage large projects or processes.
- You will represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally, promoting a progressive, modern, and dynamic approach to business.
Innovation & Complexity:
- You will be responsible for enhancing processes, systems, or products to optimize performance.
- Solving complex problems by identifying root causes and modifying solutions is a key aspect of this role.
- Effective collaboration across multiple functions and as part of a global team is required.
- You should be comfortable with data and capable of presenting it in a way that is easily understood within the business and drives action.
Communication & Influence:
- You will frequently communicate with parties both within and outside your job function to influence and manage performance.
- This role will often require communication with external parties.
- Effective communication with marketers is essential.
- Collaboration with OU leaders and other capability managers to adopt standards and ways of working for the team is expected.
- This role emphasizes the ability to work across functions and teams, always considering the bigger picture.
- It requires taking ownership of results and collaborating effectively with others to achieve end goals.
- Open-mindedness, a commitment to continuous learning and adaptation, and the ability to constructively challenge and build trusted relationships are essential traits.
- A positive mindset, curiosity, a hunger for learning and growth, and a commitment to developing both oneself and others are valued.
- An entrepreneurial mindset is key, allowing you to work at a fast pace and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to manage workload independently is crucial.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong understanding of digital and data technologies to enhance production platforms is expected.
- Insight into how the production industry operates and a deep knowledge of the field, including key players and future trends, are essential, given the nature of Studio X’s work.
- Experience working closely with marketing teams and partnering to deliver exceptional value-driven results is a significant advantage.
- The ability to adhere to clear working processes and scopes of work, ensuring flawless delivery, is important.
- Proficiency in understanding financial models and translating business requirements into implementation plans is a valuable skill.
- Collaboration as part of a virtual global team to deliver results and share best practices is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly the ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios, analyze cost implications, assess impacts, risks, and benefits, and recommend business solutions, are critical.
- Familiarity with reading, editing, and interpreting contractual documentation and managing contract performance is beneficial.
- A minimum of 9+ years of work experience in commercial marketing, creative business, procurement, or a related field is required. Knowledge of the technical aspects of marketing is highly preferred.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field is required.
2). Junior Data Quality Scientist
Team: Data, Insights & Analytics (DIA)
- As a DQ Scientist specializing in Anomaly Detection (Data Error) and Remediation within the Data, Insights & Analytics (DIA) team, your role is to implement and execute business-led data governance initiatives. Your focus is on ensuring the quality of data in the upstream part of the data value chain through intelligent solutions and an end-to-end perspective. You’ll need to understand both the business and technical aspects of data, implement data quality detection and remediation through automation, and approach data projects with innovation in mind.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- In this role, you will work with functional data owners and data stewards to ensure data quality for all data users. Your responsibilities include:
Analysis and Translation:
- Understand the purpose and usage of data for specific use cases, employing strong Explorative Data Analytics skills.
- Translate business requirements from idea generation to implementation with a deep understanding of both the business and technical aspects of data.
- Explore innovative methods to enhance the data quality process with more intelligence and automation.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including Data Scientists, Insights Experts, Data Engineers, Data Curators, and vendors, using problem-solving skills like active listening, research, creativity, and communication.
- Apply suitable data science techniques (unsupervised, semi-supervised, supervised, or smart rule engines) to solve data problems and support early-stage PoC.
- Lead innovation and improvement of current Data quality tools and solutions at scale.
- Set an example of Data Best practices and explore opportunities for improvements.
Key qualifications and skills for this role include:
- Preferred Master’s Degree or a degree with an emphasis on Computer Science, Engineering, or Data/Data Science-related subjects, with a minimum of 1-2 years of Data Science experience.
- Proven ability to understand business challenges and translate them into technically capable solutions.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in data management.
- Expertise in Data Science techniques, including Unsupervised learning (especially Anomaly Detection), Semi-supervised learning, and Supervised learning.
- Familiarity with algorithms such as Isolation Forest, Clustering, Dimension reduction, Word vectors/Embeddings, Classification, and Regression.
- Proficiency in data wrangling and engineering, including ETL with Python, SQL, and PySpark.
- Experience with data platforms like SQL DB, Datalake, Jupyter notebook/IDE, and Databricks.
- Understanding of Agile Product Delivery, preferably within the SAFE framework.
- Previous experience working with the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) sector and its core datasets is a significant advantage.
Feel free to share your Github or other code repository link if applicable.
Application Closing Date
3). Trade Marketing Specialist – EDR Portfolio
Location: Nigeria Head Office, Lagos
Department: Trade Marketing
About the Role
- The Trade Marketing Specialist plays a crucial role in supporting the execution of trade marketing initiatives and managing various channels and subtrade channels. This role contributes to the development of the customer marketing and sales team by sharing knowledge and expertise.
In this role, your responsibilities include:
- Activating Sales Driver execution for assigned Channels and subtrade Channels.
- Creating new SKUs in the SAP system for the Product and Services Portfolio.
- Developing materials for Sales organizers and Sales Support Materials.
- Supporting the execution of the TDI Promo Calendar and managing relevant processes.
- Managing Point of Sale Materials (POSM) and ensuring effective allocation according to Channel PiCos.
- Assisting the LM with IMAP Trade Budget monitoring.
- Implementing your Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Contributing to the capability development of the customer marketing and sales team by sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Supporting the development of the Annual Trade Marketing Plan from both CCH and Brand Owner FY perspectives.
- Leading the implementation of on-trade activation plans in cooperation with the field sales team.
- Collaborating closely with the field sales team to implement activation initiatives aimed at achieving market leadership.
- Supporting the implementation of the engagement plan for internal stakeholders.
- Building effective relationships with customers by developing and implementing customer plans that align with key cooperating departments.
- Ensuring activation opportunities are identified in cooperation with Field Sales to drive incremental performance.
Education & Experience
- University Degree in a Business-related area.
- Master’s education is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in trade marketing or frontline roles.
- Previous sales experience (combined with marketing experience) is advantageous.
Are These Your Secret Ingredients?
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence people to take action.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and email.
- Drive to make an impact, problem-solving skills, and a strong ability to learn quickly.
- Self-starter with determination and industry knowledge.
- Solid understanding of beverage products and expertise in trade marketing, including shopper, customer, and channel knowledge.
- Familiarity with merchandising and Point of Purchase materials specifications.
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation, with the ability to connect insights to solutions.
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to drive end-to-end project delivery on time and with limited support.
Application Closing Date
4). Resource Allocation Finance Manager – Africa
Job Requisition ID: R-93860
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
About the Role
- This role is responsible for overseeing resource allocation for Direct Marketing investments across the Africa Operating Unit. It involves implementing the global resource allocation strategy within the Africa Operating Unit and acting as a primary contact and support to the Category Marketing Leads in the region.
What You Will Do
In this role, your responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing Direct Marketing investments for the Africa Operating Unit, including Marketing Deductions and Direct Marketing Expenses, as well as Bottler DMI investments. Ensure consistency in approach, analyze returns, and track business performance.
- Driving the understanding and use of marketing and investment ROI analysis tools and metrics across all investments within the Africa Operating Unit. Foster a culture of clear financial responsibility among budget owners.
- Analyzing the performance of Enterprise Priority combos and providing recommendations for resource reallocations across the Africa Operating Unit, Franchises, categories, and brands based on fact-based financial data.
- Communicating business performance against specific Key Business Indicators related to resource allocation. Provide category and brand performance analysis, including the analysis of significant variances.
- Leading and coordinating the Direct Marketing Investment Zero-based work process across the Africa Operating Unit and ensuring alignment with Franchise Operations and Bottling Partners.
- Coordinating with Platform Services to ensure proper investment allocation across categories, brands, and franchise operations. This includes tracking all spend (actual, committed, remaining) and reporting brand and category P&Ls.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a CIMA qualification as an added advantage.
- 6+ years of finance experience in financial planning and commercial finance.
- Strong ability to influence Category marketing leaders using logical and fact-based support.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to tell a compelling story.
- Strong knowledge of investment policies and procedures, as well as general finance know-how.
- Ability to work effectively in a networked organization.
- Knowledge of ROI tools and methodologies.
- FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) experience is an added advantage.
What We Can Do For You
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Utilize advanced software platforms such as Alteryx, Power BI, and Tableau to improve efficiency and reporting.
- Collaborative Culture: Work cross-functionally across business units to create comprehensive financial business modules and make sound business decisions.
- Global Reach: Access advanced financial modeling tools for global financial analysis, setting industry standards.
Deadline: 1st October, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply: