Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Salvo International Agency
Salvo International Agency is a digital marketing consulting agency that provides a broad range of services. Our purpose is to assist businesses of all sizes in achieving their objectives via the use of effective, results-driven digital marketing techniques. We take pride in our ability to generate concrete results for our clients, and we are committed to remaining on top of industry developments and best practices.
Title: Video Editor/Graphics Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a passionate and talented Video Editor and Graphic Intern with infinite curiosity to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, and also bring sight and sound together to tell a captivating story.
- You’ll work with an agile product and marketing team to create groundbreaking technology.
- This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of our organization and to grow your skills.
- Assists in Definining requirements, and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos, shape the visual aspects of websites, mobile applications, and other exciting products in the company’s pipeline.
- Maintain quality and continuity of multiple projects while working against set deadlines
- Actively maintain awareness and education of the latest trends, techniques, and tools related to post-production
- Work with green screen, live-action, Multicam
- Express verbally and graphically specific design ideas
- Partner closely with the marketing team to communicate brand value.
- Report directly to and collaborate with our product manager
- Present your work at company-wide check-ins and stand-up when required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree / OND qualification
- Possess 1 – 2 years of experience as a creative problem solver via videos, graphics, and illustrations
- Proven work experience with a great portfolio as a graphics designer and video editor
- Experience with digital technology and mastery of the following editing software packages in both skill areas (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe 5. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut and Adobe Illustrator)
- Ability to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment i.e., take a project all the way through production to post-production without support if needed
- Ensure all video contents and project demands are delivered on time i.e., comfortable in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and leadership skills
- Its an added advantage if you have experience in animation and high-end graphic design.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Access to training and Development Resources
- Conducive Work Environment
- Work-Life Balance
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.