Wavis Investment Limited is a fast-rising Investment Company offering General Advisory on Trading, Real Estate, and Wealth Management with strategic and innovative business models that guarantee highly competitive ROI (Return on Investment).
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid)
- We are looking for an experienced Videographer to join our team. The ideal candidate will shoot, produce, and edit videos from raw footage to tell a story or communicate messages to our target audience, and for external and internal purposes.
- The selected candidate will work closely with various stakeholders to manage all processes (pre-production to post-production) for projects, to deliver high-quality and impactful content.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
- Plan video shoots: scout, select, and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Occasionally going out for video sessions with the CEO.
- Liaise with any additional crew and talent; transportation arrangements for the crew, talent, and equipment and ensure all location power needs are met.
- Reserve and monitor company equipment
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting.
- Performs miscellaneous job- related duties as assigned
- Must have at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must have completed a Degree qualification from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages(Avid Media composer, Lightworks, premiere, after effects and final cut).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month
Deadline: 3rd April, 2023
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs