Whitefield Hotels Limited is a hotel that welcomes it’s guest with outstanding services, efficiency, natural warmth and inviting ambience. We will go the extra mile to make your stay a home away from home experience, whether you are here for business, recreation, hideaway or pleasure.
1). Experienced Housekeeping Supervisor
- Supervise and be responsible for cleanliness, order and apperance of the hotel rooms, service corridors, linen and changing rooms, shopping arcades
- prepare daily report as required by the organization
- prepare weekly roaster, schedules employees for daily and weekly task
- Inspect personally, and supervise inspections by assistants of all areas in a frequent and unvarying schedule
- Pay particular attention on inspection to the presence of odours and appropriate control measure
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
2). Internal Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous report, data, flowchart etc
- Prepare and present reports that that reflects audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifies loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with the management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s intervention.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualifications with 6 – 8 years work experience.
Deadline: Mar 15, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs