200 + Employees
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
Huawei is a top provider of ICT solutions worldwide. We have created end-to-end skills and competencies throughout the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing areas because to our focus to customer-centric innovation and solid partnerships. More than 170 nations have implemented our products and solutions, benefiting more than one-third of the global population.
Title: Wireless Product Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Be responsible for E2E customer experience management (CEM) product delivery solution design, project delivery, and maintenance.
- Early-stage network design: Independently or lead the team to complete the hardware layout, software version, IP and datacom planning, traffic collection solution, system integration solution, and overall delivery plan.
- Project delivery: Independently or lead a team to complete hardware installation, platform software installation, service data collection, system integration, and data and function verification.
- Post-maintenance: Independently or lead a team to ensure the stability and data accuracy of the platform software and hardware, and ensure the reliable running of upper-layer application.
- Have a basic command of core network principles. Have general knowledge of PS, CS, and IMS interfaces and related protocols. (PS and IMS core networks are preferred.)
- Have some knowledge of data communication (IP、switch configuration and common routing protocols).
- Understand the functions of common server modules（CPU, Memory, Storage, I/O）.
- Be familiar with Linux operating system commands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related qualification will be advantageous
- 2+ Years of experience preferable in the ICT industry
- Be familiar with 2G/3G/4G technology, network architecture and products. Understand solution design, customer communication and guidance, project operation, business management and business model design, digital marketing
- Be familiar with the routine operation mechanism of order management, sales project operation, account group, and customer relationship.
- Ability to understand requirements and design solutions, communicate with and guide customers, and operate projects.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online