WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
1). Tax & Treasury Manager
- Provision of tax advice and tax planning.
- Provide appropriate tax planning and tax advice through the project life cycle (from bid to execution to exit), including working with project teams and Finance to ensure proper implementation, and follow through with required tax compliance.
- Liaise with Tax, local and corporate Finance depts., as well as external advisers as necessary.
- Compliance with applicable tax laws.
- Review/assistance with corporate income tax correspondence, tax audits, tax appeals.
- Review/assistance with transfer pricing documentation and compliance.
- Review/assistance with tax procedures and processes.
- Liaise with Tax, local and corporate Finance depts., external advisors and tax authorities as necessary.
- Review/assistance and timely recording of return to provision adjustments.
- Review and advise on tax reporting procedures and processes.
- Liaise with Tax, local and corporate Finance depts., external advisers and external auditors as necessary.
- Weekly forecasting of short-term and medium-term cash flow expectations.
- Weekly reporting of cash position and cash forecast to regional Finance and Operations management.
- Flagging any upcoming funding requirements in the short to medium term.
- Daily monitoring of bank activity and setting up electronic payments as required.
- Recording of cash disbursements in the finance system.
- Preparing weekly AP payments proposal list for review with the Financial Controller.
- Previewing bank reconciliations weekly to identify and resolve any unrecorded transactions.
- Working with the overseas Corporate Treasury team in cash forecasting, funding movements, and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with the banks in region.
- Managing the company’s credit card program.
- Performing Finance validation of new vendor registrations and setting up bank beneficiary templates.
- Preparing credit applications when requested from new vendors.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Masters in Tax or Accounting
- Ten plus years corporate tax or combination tax and accounting experience.
- Corporate income tax specialist with a multi-national engineering services firm is a plus.
- Ability to research tax issues and write up position memos.
- Able to recognize, analyze, and understand transactions for tax implications.
- Ability to research, assess, and explain tax concepts and issues especially to non-tax personnel.
- Pays attention to detail and implications for other reports and functions.
- Able to accommodate a work pattern that may require occasional evening hours during quarterly reporting periods.
- Combination of Big 4 public accounting and industry experience in the tax department of a multi-national company in the energy, engineering or construction sectors.
- Experience working on multi-office execution strategies on large EPC projects.
- Exposure to various countries’ tax regimes.
- Experience using provisioning software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 with advanced Excel skills.
2). Community Relations Manager
- Handle community relations activities between Host Communities and Company closely.
- Supports the company’s business goals by raising awareness in the Host Communities and environs to ensure alignment of strategies and initiatives for maximum benefit to both the communities and the asset.
- Facilitate the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives/strategies in line with agreed and approved Community Engagement Framework for Host Communities for sustainability and co-habitual relationship between asset and stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the Community Development Boards (CDB), manage community matters and drive conflict prevention, management and resolution.
- In conjunction with the CDB and Community Relations Committee (CRC); coordinate
- and developmental projects implementation in the communities to achieve “value for money” and project objective.
- Generate community relations budgets, track and report expenditures.
- Facilitate and promote better relationship amongst communities and other stakeholders. through company-community related activities.
- B.Sc. (Social Sciences or Relevant Discipline)
- Strong knowledge of community relations dynamics in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Networking & Relationship Management.
- Experience developing and managing community related initiatives and programs.
- Well organized and capable of working with little supervision.
- Possesses strong analytical, influencing and good negotiating skills.
- Leadership and people centric traits, with good managerial abilities.
- A Team player with good decision-making abilities.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience in community relations matters in the oil and gas industry, with about 3years in managerial role.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
Jobs by WhatJobs