Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a renowned building construction company with a presence in Lagos, Nigeria, and more than 14 years of outstanding service in the real estate industry. The organization has steadily evolved over the course of its profitable fourteen-year journey to become dedicated to providing and satisfying one of the most basic demands on the hierarchy of human wants, shelter. a success that we have attained since our inception by maintaining our commitment to responsibility, excellence, dependability, and efficiency.
Title: Customer Experience Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Schedule regular follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (engineers, senior management etc) to address customers’ needs.
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Oversee the restructuring of the organization into a customer-focused establishment
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Customer Experience role, of which 3 should be a managerial position
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good team player and pays attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge (Real Estate) is essential.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Deadline: 14th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.