Interswitch Limited is a corporation that integrates payments and transaction processing and offers advice services, transaction processing, payment infrastructure, and technology integration to government, banks, and business entities.
1). Business Development Manager
- Plans and implements pursuit of strategic opportunities for a particular business or organization, for example, by cultivating partnerships or other commercial relationships, or identifying new markets for its products or services.
- Create a business development plan to identify, evaluate, and structure key transactions to ensure continued financial health and maximum value creation through the entire product life cycle. These transactions may involve alliances, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, in and out licensing initiatives, and other activities.
- Develop and implement relationship management plans for complex potential customer accounts to identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers within the customer organization and to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues.
- Set clear objectives for each sales call or meeting; tailor standard materials to make presentations to decision makers and influencers within the customer organization; and ask relevant questions to gather information, to evaluate the customer’s level of interest, and to identify and respond to areas requiring further information or explanation.
- Develop a personal network within the sales territory and represent the organization at trade shows and other events to identify sales opportunities, promote the organization, and enhance its reputation.
- Use personal expertise to identify the complex standard products and/or services offered by the organization that meet the customer’s needs, together with quantities and product configurations. Present these to the customer with a clear rationale and at standard commercial terms, referring to senior colleagues where necessary to ask for concessions (e.g., price reduction) that gain the customer’s agreement.
- Collaborate internally and work as the customer champion in cross-functional teams to build strong external customer relationships.
- Develop and implement a relationship management plan for existing customer accounts to identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers within the customer organization and to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues. Collect feedback from identified customers or customer segments to ensure their needs are met, providing themes, summary analyses, and recommendations for changes based on customer input.
- Enter customer information that has been gathered through research and/or through direct customer contact into the customer relationship management system, to ensure that the organization has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities OR Ensure that team members maintain up-to-date customer relationship management data, identifying and resolving issues.
- Maintain and renew a deep knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, and ensure own work adheres to required standards. OR Identify, within the team, patterns of non-compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures, and with relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, taking appropriate action to report and resolve these and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching; gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance and fulfill personal potential. Maintain an in-depth understanding of technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to orient the seller’s organization around delivering to the key needs of their customers.
- Keeps customer at center of sale, Collaborates with customers, Elevates partner insights, Uses common terminology
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to propose a mutually agreed-upon agenda to start sales conversations that offer value to the client.
- Provides context for conversations, Proposes mutually valuable agenda, Leverages pre-call prep for partnerships, Confirms client understanding, Leverages pre-call prep, Adds value through perspective.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to accurately identify and understand the key buying influences pertaining to an opportunity.
- Identifies all buyers and their level of influence, Assesses each buyer’s sense of urgency and readiness, Seeks to understand each buyer’s desired business results and concerns, Assesses buyer feelings about the proposed solution, Secures a coach within the buyer organization to facilitate introductions and access, Leverages a strategic coach to support the partner relationship
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to acknowledge and ask questions to understand the circumstances surrounding client indifference.
- Acknolwedges indifference, Probes for relevance to proceed, Probes to understand indifference, Identifies new needs or opportunities
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required to quickly and accurately define the needs of the key buying influencers.
- Seeks to understand buyer needs, Determines the root of buyer needs, Uncovers buyer’s goals, Seeks buyer need priorities, Assesses channel relationship needs and expectations
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to quickly and effectively establish trust within the buying centers in the client’s organization.
- Shows interest in buyer needs, Shows empathy with buyer’s circumstances, Respects the client’s time, Incorporates client’s point of view, Provides relevant context, Confirms understanding, Reinforces professional capability
- Acts independently to apply comprehensive understanding of the business environment and objectives developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to explore the depth and breadth of a problem, draw out the implications of not changing, and help clients self-discover and articulate the value of a solution.
- Seeks to understand the client’s situation, Explores client problems and solutions, Differentiates between complaining and a desire for action
- General Education – University (First degree)
- General Experience – Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others (Over 3 years to 6 years)
- Managerial Experience – Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (13 months to 3 years)
Deadlines: June 31 2023
2). Talent Acquisition and Resourcing Partner
- To work closely with business partners to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes and develop, implement and manage a compelling employer brand to position Interswitch as an employer of choice.
- Implement the talent acquisition strategy and maintain an efficient and effective Talent Pipelining Process. Proactively identify future talent needs and create a pool of talent to fill those needs as they arise to ensure business continuity. Responsible for sourcing talent and pipeline building through diverse sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Implement employer branding strategies that is aligned to the identity of the organization. Socialize and promote the employer brand across multiple platforms including career fairs, traditional and social media to position Interswitch as an employer of choice and to attract top talent to the organization.
- Manage and coordinate recruitment process for seamless execution. Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and interviewing processes). Supervise the recruitment activities and report on its performance. Keep track of recruitment metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Analyze recruitment data to produce key insights on the talent acquisition trends within the organization to gain a deeper understanding, to enable a data driven approach to recruitment and to optimize recruitment efforts.
- Identify and build a relationship with partners and other professional bodies to have access to pool of members as opportunities arise within the organization.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs. Manage recruitment platform on HRIS.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques. Build effective working relationships within the internal customers, delivering high-quality professional services.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners. Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Prepare or maintain records related to events, such as sourcing, interviewing, pipelining and hiring using human resources management system software.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
- Schedule or administer skill, intelligence, psychological assessments for prospective employees.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
- Evaluate selection or testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management or supervisory personnel.
- Coordinate with external staffing agencies where necessary to fill open positions
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, looks at complex issues from multiple angles; explores issues to uncover underlying issues and root causes; sees the main consequences and implications of different options.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, listens attentively and takes an interest. Keeps others well informed; conveys
information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing.
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals. For example, clearly understands how own activities relate to critical business drivers. Monitors business news and market changes for impact on the business or on own expertise area; uses this to shape decisions.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, holds self to high standards and consistently honors policies, procedures, and work
requirements. Scrupulously ensures all work is correct.
Optimizes Work Processes
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. For example, pursues, explores, and develops ways to ensure own work is as effective as possible within all relevant processes. Shares an analysis of process problems with stakeholders; discusses how to resolve the issue.
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. For example, knows when to act independently and when to escalate issues.
Integrates various inputs, decision criteria, and trade-offs to make effective decisions. Typically makes good independent decisions.
- Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives. For example, shares insight into the purpose of the work, involves others appropriately and gives them credit for their contributions. Praises the successes of others.
Data Collection and Analysis
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
Planning and Organizing
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
Policy and procedures
- Develop, monitor and interpret and policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Able to analyze data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
Business Requirements Analysis
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing the business requirements that IT solutions must meet. Determine acceptance and evaluation criteria; Prioritization; Observation; Focus groups; Analysis Skills.
- Able to achieve full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations.
Policy and Regulation
- Able to interpret and apply knowledge of laws, regulations and policies in area of expertise.
- Communicate with other people in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
Review and Reporting
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to review and create relevant, lucid and effective reports.
Human resources systems and tools
- Applies concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also able to provide technical guidance when required
- University (First degree)
- Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others (Over 4 years to 7 years)
Deadline: June 14, 2023.
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: